Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sein Vs Curb

• 07-11-2004 10:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭

Just thought what would you go for. I think CYE has got better it did take a slight nose dive in Season 3 though but I truly enjoyed The Fourth Season with The Surrogate being a masterpiece. Nothing will surpass Sein. It had a wonderful array of quirky characters and 30 mins of intricate cleverly worked storylines. Yes there was change in tone in the final 2 years but I'll still cherish eps like Bizarro Jerry and Little Kicks in years to come. The bond was strong between the 4. CYE is sublime but Sein is master of its domain.

Kramer: Brodie he's a reasonable guy, but he's insane"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Agreed.

I think s3 did dip slightly when viewed in comparsion with s4- I think overall s4 was the best to date though- The Surrogate and The survivor being 2 of my favs.

As you said Ciaran, the array of characters that appeared in Sein was amazing, mainly being acted out by very talented actors who stuck to their roles briliantly- the likes of Peterman, uncle Leo, Mickey etc. The same cant be said in toto for Curb becuase mainly I believe Larry tries to get famous friends and established actors to fill the roles as opposed to very good character actors more suited.

As I did say from the start, bearing in mind Curb and Sein have 2 v. different styles, I think the level of acting is not as high as that in seinfeld. Given that, Seinfeld still does reign supreme!

Advertisement