Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Rasmus, November 7th 2004

Options
  • 07-11-2004 11:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

was ne1@dis concert?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭BangBeater

thankfully not.................................!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I was gonna go but I was too busy watching and waiting in the shadows :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭mp3guy

you'll probably find that that band won't be to popular here, or anywhere in fact, phft, a nu-metal band out of finland, everyone knows finland are only good for power and death metal...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Ah to be fair The Rasmus have taken all thats bad out of a bad enough band,HIM, and made it worse. They should be strung up by their testicles while a glass rod is inserted into their ureathra and then shattered!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭flyinfishmonkey

Plunky wrote:
    was ne1@dis concert?
    Yeah I went. And to be fair they were pretty good. Considering the tickets (standing) were only €25 it was worth the trip for a 3 hour concert, including support (who were fcuking brilliant btw), Hiding Place who were quite heavy and really rocked the place. It seemed pretty full too so I'd say they sold most of their tickets. I considered it to be well worth the 25 yoyos asked. So there!

• Advertisement
Advertisement