Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good luck Phantom

Options
  • 08-11-2004 1:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Wish you all the best of luck tomorrow and hope that you are successful with your application, your contribution over the years has been outstanding.
    Best wishes
    Tommy Hayes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Best of luck lads. I've my badge on and my fingers crossed.
    :D:D:D
    xxx me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭penguincakes

Any news any news any news any news????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭ozone6280

Best of luck from the USA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

fingers crossed... really hope it goes your way!

mick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 stereo_carol

Come on the suspence is killingme!!! as soon as anything's heard could it be posted straight away? Best of luck again..... :rolleyes: waiting... waiting...
    carol x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

ahh same here, I heard we'd know by the afternoon, whenever the board come out of their meeting.

Ahh i'm waiting on every radio website click refresh on news pages, while on every phantom one too.....

ahhhhhhhhhh.................

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Why are you all crossing your fingers. We all know Phantom are bound to win. How could you even imagine it any other way.

Any ideas when the broadcast will start after they announce the licence has been awarded to Phantom! ??

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

Beginning of the Summer Ronny, its listed in their application that it will take that long to move to the new studio and hire staff etc.

Still it doesn't stop us from worrying!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

mid to later afternoon.....aww, i hate waiting...

Advertisement