Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angels & Demons

Options
  • 13-09-2000 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭

Picked this book(Angels & Demons - Dan Brown) up in Hong Kong Airport and it's a damn fine read, actually made a 13.5 hour flight enjoyable and I really hate flyin. Think it's only available from USA amazon atm, but it's well worth gettin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

We meet again, Mr. Bond. smile.gif A book about killing the catholic faith - that's gotta be worth a tenner. wink.gif

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Read the reviews in amazon, seems to be interesting so I'll see if Eason's have it.
    Btw Bliztkreiger, being on the side of Angels myself I'd recommend "Thomas More" by Richard Marius.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭UNIFLU

Originally posted by Manach:
    Read the reviews in amazon, seems to be interesting so I'll see if Eason's have it.
    Btw Bliztkreiger, being on the side of Angels myself I'd recommend "Thomas More" by Richard Marius.

If you find it let us know please, as may be worth a look.

Advertisement