Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saga of Ryzom free trial

• 08-11-2004 3:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭

The 2 week free trial of The Saga of Ryzom (http://www.ryzom.com) starts today.

It's an interesting MMORPG with a beautiful world and some interesting features, like actions that are built from component parts, and an insanely dangerous world to travel across. Currently PvE except for consensual duels.

File can be downloaded from
    http://torrent.nevrax.com/ with bit torrent.

If you join the Euro English community, I play as a Zorai called Quozl. Might be worth a look if you're looking for a new game, I'm enjoying it so far anyway.

Greg

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

excellent will d/l when i get home how big is it??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

about a gig I'd guess, I bought the boxed version myself.

If there's enough interest among non broadbanders I can download it and burn it to dvd for anyone who either posts me a SAE or drops by donnybrook.

Greg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Nemesis

Beware of this man...he is a known Digital-Crack dealer.
    You have been warned!.
    Soon to be in EQ2.....Thanks a lot Greg!!
    Nem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭muffen

Download is 1.15gigs.

I started the download, but then realized they need valid payment information before they will give you the free 14 days.
    If you dont cancel in time they will start charging.

I really wanted to try the game, but I am not willing to give them my creditcard just for trying the game. They should have left the trial more open and asked for payment after the 14 days were over.. I mean, who is going to start on a new account every 14 days anyways (seems a little pointless to me).

Ah well.... their choice, and maybe their loss ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Nemesis wrote:
    Beware of this man...he is a known Digital-Crack dealer.
    You have been warned!.
    Soon to be in EQ2.....Thanks a lot Greg!!
    Nem

Lol Brian, don't do it. I'm not gonna touch EQ2 with a 10 foot barge pole. Be strong.

Greg

• Advertisement
Advertisement