Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inversions

Options
  • 30-09-2000 9:27pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Inversions by Iain M. Banks,
    Havent quite finished it yet but its oddly compulsive. I cant quite shake the feeling that this is Banks just cranking the handle and his heart isnt in it. Its not a patch on the culture stuff (which I think is his best stuff).

Still, medium Banks is still better then most, and I recommend this if you are going through withdrawals smile.gif

DeV.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Is Complicity any good? I'm reading it at the moment, only 20 pages into it so not much of an opinion yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

Its realy good. It gets realy sad where your one dies at the end though.
    Doh!

Just kidding. Have yet to read it. Let us know what you think.

Advertisement