Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Carina E parts

Options
  • 08-11-2004 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Hey all - my Carina E failed the NCT due to wiper linkages being worn. They said there is too much movement in the wipers when turned off. Toyota quoted me 185 Euro excluding fitting. These are proving difficult to source from breakers yards. If anyone is aware of one being broken for parts at the moment i'd really appreciate it.

Duke

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭De Hipster

Traynors Ltd Scrap Dealers
    Scrap Merchants
    86 Armagh Road, Moy, Dungannon, Co. Tyrone, BT71 7JA
    Tel: 028-38891242 - Fax: 028-38891611

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

A quick search of the Buy and Sell shows several cars for parts and often a call to these will yield the parts you need. Alternatively Mullingar dismantlers have this ad - give 'em a bell...

TOYOTA & VW BREAKING:Corolla98 + airbags, Corollas up to 01 incl 1.9dsl, Starlets, Yaris, Avensis, Carinas 88-97, VW Golfs & Ventos pet & dsl up to 98, Polos up to 99, Passats up to 95. Transporter & Campers 80 - 94. Parts Tested. We Deliver. Photos at www.MullingarAutoRecyclers.com Ph 044 43755

'c

Advertisement