Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTC Suicide

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Yeah, some guy shoots himself in the head because Bush was re-elected and everyone says;

"hmm. How did he get a shotgun in there? Anything could have happened"

Something not right there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

Sleipnir wrote:
    Yeah, some guy shoots himself in the head because Bush was re-elected and everyone says;

"hmm. How did he get a shotgun in there? Anything could have happened"

Something not right there!
    "I am extremely concerned about what happened and the breach of security that occurred on the site," Plumeri said. "We have interviewed members of the private security company at the site and Port Authority police officers who were stationed there. We are still looking to talk to people who live, work or were visiting the area."

Same thing happend when protesters entered Shannon Airport in protest at the Iraq war. Most of the commentary in the media afterwards was along the lines of "what if they'd been terrorists...".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

its because of the left wing dominated media, controlled by the liberal elite. Though you guys would know that by now...

(sarcasm)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,247 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Now, call me a cynic, but maybe, just maybe it has something to do with the right to bear arms as well ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭hefty_langer

from what I've read about this guy, he was not particularly interested in politics, yes he was a Kerry supporter, but I think his reason for suicide was that he had been seeing two different women, one in NY and one in Athens... Just before he shot himself he stole his GF's credit card and went on a shopping spree in NY....
    According to one of his mates he was a bit of a drama queen... not sure what the significance of ground zero was - maybe more dramatic...

sorry if this offends anyone, I just don't believe the sole reason for the suicide was Bush's win... again the media hi-jacks another tragedy in the name of politics.

• Advertisement
Advertisement