Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bush at his best

Options
  • 08-11-2004 8:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Probably not the most political post ever but... I was just browsing around and ran across this clip. I'm not abig fan of the whole Bush presidency thing so I decided to post it here. I thought it was hillarious. All of you anti bushers will love this.

Bush doing what he does best. BS.

Quicktime Video Clip - Click Here

Hope you like it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

yes i saw this a while back. Isn't iraq lucky to have a leader that fully understands the nuances of sovereignity to lead them to freedom and democracy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭MeatProduct

I think the reason he is a bit out of it there is because most of his awareness is dealing with the awakening of his eternal spirit. Clearly he is close to enlightenment, 'tis a wonderous thing to catch that on camera.

Nick

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Jeez guys, leave him alone. Karl* obviously just popped out for coffee.

adam

*God.

Advertisement