Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

graffiti

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭How U Like That

what up? yeah i know that problem with the clogged up caps! it's a sickener! what's all this I hear about all-city with boger caps or something?!? does anyone know of a shop called mitchells or something? is it any good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,001 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Ahh Mitchells - That used to be the place to go before that B-Boy place appeared. Now its more useful for car parts - some nice exhausts in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭ExoduS 18.11

Makaveli wrote:
    I somehow doubt drawing on paper counts as graffitti.
    I think it counts as drawing.
    Well grafitti style really but you get my picture. Most graffiti artists have a black book full of drawings with preliminary drawings or designs. So maybe it doesnt count as spray-graffiti, or count as YOUR aspect of graffiti, but i thought id just throw it in so no-one would feel left out ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Djddd1

what up? yeah i know that problem with the clogged up caps! it's a sickener! what's all this I hear about all-city with boger caps or something?!? does anyone know of a shop called mitchells or something? is it any good?

Mitchells great shop! More here like location and user feelings on the shop
    http://www.ladz.kazorum.com/ladz-about200.html

Anyone see the new fed down in dollymount! Huge and about 20 Judes! GOOD JOB!!

They got a website or does anyone have a website for an irish supplies shop?

• Advertisement

They got a website or does anyone have a website for an irish supplies shop?

No sadly, and for what sort of supplies?

Airbrush kits or airbrushes fullstop. Also caps nd cans. Just general graf stuff really

Airbrush kits or airbrushes fullstop. Also caps nd cans. Just general graf stuff really

No idea on the air brush stuff, But for the caps and cans I would suggest All city

Price list and stuff can be found he cause I'm too lazy to write it out again
    http://www.ladz.kazorum.com/ladz-post-54.html#54

yeah for all graf stuff I would suggest All-City, it's the best and the guys in there are really sound!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

^^^there was a huge (unfinished) 'Milkomatic' chrome piece on that wall near dollymount...it took up the whole wall, but it got buffed. Plus, there were a load of MK throwups on the wall before that...spot jocking is bad, mmkay...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

Klimseven wrote:
    ^^^there was a huge (unfinished) 'Milkomatic' chrome piece on that wall near dollymount...it took up the whole wall, but it got buffed. Plus, there were a load of MK throwups on the wall before that...spot jocking is bad, mmkay...

just a selection of bits and pieces that were there before you were, "spotjocker":

eyed-annes03.jpg

fed-1st03.jpg

fed-dublinshelter03.jpg

jude-annes03.jpg

arce-annes03.jpg

and loads of real old school color stuff, spa

OH, You will be getting a pm of Fx mestier! About those photos. Other than that that Eyed is slick and the Feds are Dripping and them judes are blazing!

I don't claim the pictures are mine, and I aint usin them for my own website...

t'was a joke, ye spa :rolleyes:

is there any good graffiti dvd's out there?

Klimseven wrote:
    t'was a joke, ye spa :rolleyes:

course it was...caught rapid......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

on eiresol i see a guy called Astek, he has alot of stuff on deviantart.com.. if its the same guy. I nevr knew he was an irish boy!
    He's not Irish, he's from East London. He was over here for Out to Burn 2004

Klimseven wrote:
    I thought you were on about that Aussie knob that used to write MK, among 3000 other names. You shouldn't let side busting bother you about painting that spot.

FX Meister wrote:
    He's not Irish, he's from East London. He was over here for Out to Burn 2004
    Ah right, i coulda maybe checked his profile on deviantart but there ya go heh. So Allcitys the place to go? Anyone got an address/webby/phone no. for there?

• Advertisement

Btw anyone for a graffiti board? Or Urban arts or something you could call it, there has been a great response to this thread just wonderin if anyone else would like!

Ta, no-one got a view on the graff board ?! :confused:

Ta, no-one got a view on the graff board ?! :confused:
    We don't want or need a graff board here.

There are enogh forums to suit everyone this small place on the site is good enogh.

FX Meister wrote:
    We don't want or need a graff board here.
    Ok, whos the "we" speak with your own opinion not others, even if they agree or disagree. I was just wonderin, thought people might have an interest to have a private board for peoples sketches, works etc... Im mean, there is a forum here for mustard, mustard......

anyways ill leave it be, no graffiti board...

I think when FX Meister says we don't want a graffiti board here he does speak for all of us! does anyone know when All-City opened and when did it start selling Montana paint?

Btw anyone for a graffiti board? Or Urban arts or something you could call it, there has been a great response to this thread just wonderin if anyone else would like!
    f u c k no...and please don't call graffiti 'urban art', makes me wanna throw up...

That's exactly why I think 'we' don't want or need a graffiti board here.

• Advertisement

Was just a suggestion, and btw i would never call it urban arts, just a little more subtle is all, lik the way they called the board for all irrelevant sh1t "afterhours" ..
    Well Fx, seems like you won, the "majority" (i.e"How you like that" & Klimseven) of boards doesnt want a graffiti board! well as i said it was just a suggestion after looking at the pages that replied to this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement