Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

graffiti

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

im sure its in the boards.ie charter not to discuss illegal activities

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Djddd1

hot2def wrote:
    im sure its in the boards.ie charter not to discuss illegal activities

One sentance and if you are a writer you will understand, Graffiti is an Art and ART IS NOT A CRIME.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Wow, how profound and original. Haven't you ever listened to Bernie Jacobs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭ExoduS 18.11

Graffiti is not legal/illegal depends on the location, situation etc. I wouldnt see a legality problem with it :confused: But we wont be getting one, cause we dont want one! who were you talking to by the way ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

The art is not a crime statement. Bernie Jacobs was a detective in Style Wars. It's a must see film, it's so rad.

• Advertisement

Do u do any graf urself fx?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭How U Like That

what are covers or coveralls? what would be the top 3 graf dvd's out there that would be available in All-City? could anyone give me directions to the shop mitchells? has anyone else been on burners.tk? it's not a great site because there's too many forums and threads on it and to look at everything it'd take about 5 hours! I would of posted some replies and stuff on it only everytime I try and log in it sends me back to the home page and logs me out!

what would be the top 3 graf dvd's out there that would be available in All-City? could anyone give me directions to the shop mitchells?

Ask the person in the shop. I accept no liablity or responsiblity for the contain on this page. http://www.ladz.kazorum.com/ladz-post-474.html#474 ---> Mitchells

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

Bernie Jacobs is the man...
    "See those markings behind me...is that an artform? I don't know, I'm not an art cermit..critic..."

Graffiti's not art, it's graffiti.

Please post your problem/s in the problems page on the site and I'll see what I can do. Also make sure you use the link www.ladz.kazorum.com. Is there a difference?

• Advertisement

yeah man that link works. you should tell everyone on the site that it's that link you use and far more people will post and stuff. it's an ok site but personally I think there's too many threads and forums and to view them all it seriously takes ages! respect all the same for bothering to put it up though! you should try and get a .com address because those geocities sites are pretty limiting!

I hope to have a domain by June and have the whole site ad free not just the front page. Fx M was the one who made me get of my arse and do somthing. Sadly the forum cannot be made ad free yet as the host dose'nt provide it yet. Not much I can do on the whole post thing though! I would say just do a search on the site for what you are looking for!

yeah sounds good. I think that if more people on the site knew to use the above link then there would be very interesting forum topics because there would be more people!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 nop

Hey have been reading the forum for a bit but never got around to registering could someone tell me if pump shoe polish is any use or stick with paint markers? And is all city the only place for them?

It is good and detail about the shoe poilsh can be found here: http://ladz.kazorum.com/ladz-post-748.html#748 And personal then stick paint markers are crap and useless. More than likly is the only place for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭smois

On the M4 near Leixlip/Cellbridge there is a flyover with "Romans" in large letters. Though I suppose that is Kildare.
    that romans recently got painted over along wit a piece by jude and arce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 nop

Thanx 4 that man

nop wrote:
    Thanx 4 that man
    No problem any more information you may need just use the forum. Please register!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 fos is king

the tag silt is all over the gaf in spain he is the king and not sume feckin bogger from boggerland boy

the tag silt is all over the gaf in spain he is the king and not sume feckin bogger from boggerland boy
    care to maybe quote the person your flaming because i really dont have a clue what the hell you're talking about.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭smois

me neither

*bump

lets not let the thread die!
    anyone do stenciling here? is it as common ? Btw i've seen some really cool looking stickers on lamp posts etc, anyone got method for doin them?

Excatly! Stencil is bad and is only cheating in graffiti. Stickers are cool and there is no real methead for doing them. For more info register on the site and ask *link above. Lets not let this thread die.

I think the point of stencils is just quite graffing, doing good stencils aint easy and some pieces would be more suitable for a stencil look! Yea about the stickers, these ones were professional looking, is there materials u can get for them ? regestering now

A good tip I could give is, Go to your nearist car shop and get some uplstroy glue in the can doing your draw on a A4 piece of paper and get it photocopyed then spray the glue on the back and stick in on the object and run!

Ah right savage, may try that out.. anyone know where you can readily get wet chalk markers?

Are they not called scroll pens?

its looks exactly like wet chalk, and it said on a graff website they wre called that so i dont really know!

• Advertisement

I have on idea what that is.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement