Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi Zoom Binoculars

Options
  • 08-11-2004 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

I'm sure you guys will have seen this. Any comments on their usefulness from an Astronomy point of view?

Zoom Binoculars EUR19.99
    8x to 24x magnification. * 50mm coated objective lens * Centre focusing wheel * One eye dioptrically correctable * Fold-down rubber eye cups * Zoom lever * Tripod socket * Lens cloth * Heavy duty case * Supplied in a full colour display box with an instruction manual.

BTW, is anyone off that day and definitely going to buy a pair, I won't be able to get in there that morning?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

what day mite that be?

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Is1ldur

Sorry, Nov. 11th, Thursday.

cheers, i could be around one, il get back to ye!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

I got them 2 years ago (€24.99), and they are still as good as the day I bought them. I am heavy into astronomy with a couple of scopes, and these bino's, and they ae great for binocular astronomy.

I highly recommend them, even for bird watching... or even to watch those feathered animals that you also see flying through the sky from your bedroom window now and again...

:D

Seanie.

I'll try giving them a call tomorrow to see if they will out a pair by for me.

• Advertisement

well il be using them for the horses anyways.

Are you heading in tomorrow Healio? I won't be able to get in there 'til lunch-time and don't want to miss out!

Is1ldur wrote:
    Are you heading in tomorrow Healio? I won't be able to get in there 'til lunch-time and don't want to miss out!

i cant get there til at least half one.

I'll probably be about the same. Better call in the morning, see if they will put a pair by.

Advertisement