Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tool boots

Options
  • 08-11-2004 10:10pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

No, not shoes... bootlegs....

does anyone here happen to have (or know where to get) The SFX or the Ozzfest sets? The Ozzfest gig was easily the most amazing gig I have ever been to, I'd love to give it another listen (not that it would be the same...:D)

Just thinking, this could come under illegal stuff... I'm not sure how the band see boots, and how the mods here feel about boots.... hrmm.. please delete if its not suitable

flogen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭mp3guy

try ebay, that's your best bet, search for tool live or something

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Soulseek. I have the SFX show but it's in a wierd audio format (.shn) that you need a special plugin for winamp to play. If you find the Ozzfest show please let me know. And never pay for bootlegs, if it's out there, you'll always find someone who'll trade.

Advertisement