Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL BB in D18?

• 08-11-2004 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭

Well folks,

I got a mail from a mate today who's using the eircom bb free trial, he got a call to the door from some nice people from NTL explaning that they have just updated the cable in the area, & they can now purchase bb? has anyone heard about this new development? are NTL still upgrading?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭dsab

I am Leopardstown Valley / Orby Village (Dublin 18), and I got it innstalled last week.

Free Installation, and first 3 months free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭Adey2002

They are still upgrading albeit slowly. I would suggest you tell your mate go with NTL. From what i've heard they are the best provider, with higher speeds and much higher caps. I'm still waiting in my area unfortunately but will be moving to them as soon as they have upgraded.

Advertisement