Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carphone Warehouse 7600's

Options
  • 09-11-2004 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭

Well, we all know about that great offer which you can get a nokia 7600 for ~70€.Thing is, can anyone tell me if its still goin?I've heard that it is, but i dont want to risk a trip up to newry to be dissapointed.So, any insight.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

They had none there (or poster in the window anymore) this day last week.. and didn't know if they'd be getting any back. Someone (in one of the other 2 7600 threads) said the offer was up at the end of Oct. Also we've yet to hear of anyone successfully flashing these phones to let them work on vodafone (or o2 when they start with their 3g).. because of the three hidden menu.

.cg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭bender

anyone interested in letting go of their 7600, let me know. would love to check it out. didnt want to go to newry to find out out that its all sold out. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

i can highly recommend it, great phone for gadget lovers, im still in awe of the 50 minutes of video capability lol ;)

B

Advertisement