Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have Hyzepher dancing like a puppet on a string

Options
  • 09-11-2004 12:12pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Here is your chance to influence my mood on a real-time basis.

My poker results recently have been very mixed and I feel I need a bit of a morale boost. So since my rep points are embassingly low I would like to mirror them to my potential ability to win some poker dosh in the near future.

So if you feel that I haven't a hope in hell give negative rep and if you would like to add to my confidence give positive rep.

This onslaught of conflicting rep donations will affect my mood on a real time basis - updated daily. If my count is up then there will be positive rewards - i.e. money/prizes added to BSOP events, new events or prizes etc. If the rep is down then harsh responses (maybe bannings) may reign terror over this forum. Of course this maybe an excuse to ban some of the more colourful postees ;)

All rep points will be reciprocated were possible

Disclaimer - above actions are for enjoyment purposes only. Any enjoyment obtained from subsequent bannings is coincidendal and does not relate to any personal hatred, envy, dislike etc. to any members names containing an i, e, o, a or u.

Hyzepher

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Current rep pints : 59 :(

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I have unspeakable qualms about this... abuse of position, karma hustling, uncalled for bannings but on the other hand its funny. (and he cant touch me!)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

offically I'm completely against this flagrant abuse of rules and power as well as the obvious Karma whoring that it represents

[size=-12]unoffically I've sent you some pos rep[/size]

uh - one neg comment from DeV equates to about 100 positive comments from the average member. Now that's position abuse!

I am already way down from 59 - despite some nice positive contributions from real, non A3 touting players.

Hyzepher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Seeing as you had the good grace to exit the BL before me last night Chris, I have given you +1 rep. Now, Evil Bilbo, I guess this is a form of collusionb but it is after the point. You can also rest assured if he has the audacity to outlast me in any future weeks at the same table it will be a black day for Hyzepher's rep. :D

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

heheh admins have a modifier on their Karma slaps, plus its linked to the admins own rating. I am (or at least was) a "being of pure light...". Which makes doing chip tricks a bitch.

So, dance for me puppet. 'Mon! You promised!

DeV.

Up to the dizzy heights of 102

Hyzepher

Advertisement