Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

you just gotta love the guy!!!!

Options
  • 09-11-2004 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭

my god!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

lol

pity the movie was awful..

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

In fairness, I've read more than one interview with Jim Davis in the run-up to the movie where he openly admitted that he made the movie insipid because he didn't want to harm the Garfield brand with anything that might alienate the existing readership or cause any kind of critical review. This explains why most garfield strips were much funnier (to me, at least) as a kid than they are now.

Although, on the topic of cat comics, has anyone else been reading Two Lumps? It's by the same guy who did Flem, although there's very little similarity between the two. Worth a look if you've ever enjoyed Fat Freddy's Cat.

Advertisement