Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

are the used coming?

Options
  • 09-11-2004 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭

hi all

walked past soundcellar yesterday and saw the gig poster (which is pasted inside subway's now!!) and saw that the used are playing on 12/1/05. i was on their website last nite and it didn't show dublin at all, just the uk shows. ohhh, didn't have time to go into the store to ask the guys inside about it tho!

so has anyone bought these tickets?

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭latimer

http://www.mcd.ie/live/fullnews.php3?tname=1176562835&xname=theused

12th January in Ambassador, e25.50

Should get my ass in gear and buy one

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭neGev

No, it's just the way they're sitting.

:ninjaface:

• Registered Users Posts: 23 t00m

Unless its an upturned stool.

0_o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

OH MY ****ING GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NO ****ING WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dream come true ! i love the used.
    i dont believe this !
    hahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hapyness.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭wanwarlock

i'm going to get these tickets tomorow!!! can't wait to see them!!!

Placebo, latimer see u guys there!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Boys, boys, boys.

You call yourself fans? I had my tickets within 4 minutes of them being released! They've never played a show here before and you can thank me for having that date added, it wasn't due to be played (look at the dates, a few days between America + UK) but it was my pestering Jepha that got them here, I'm told :).

Good to know I'm not alone. See you all there. I will be there at noon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭wanwarlock

i started listening to them like a month ago because i vaguely remember watching the osbournes and kelly was dating the singer from the band the used! went into hmv and saw in love and death, bought it and now i'm hooked!!!!!!!! also bought the 1st album and it totally rocks!!!!

yeah it's true that in their official site there are no mention of the ireland gig!!! but was i surprised to see it in the soundceller poster!!!

thanks again Angry Banana!!!

found a box of sharp objects what a beautiful thing.....

Advertisement