Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls and toilets

• 09-11-2004 1:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭

Why do a lot of girls need to go to the can in groups? I know a lot of it is to have a gossip or a b*tchin session but It's so annoying when you genuinely need a slash or more! What's even more annoying is when you're doin your thing and the whole rest of the toilet block is empty and someone else comes in and goes to the cubicle RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!! What the f**k!? Go in a different one dammit leave me alone! There's a whole row of nice toilets to choose from! Understandably it's unavoidable when there's only 2-3 toilets but when sometimes there's no excuse!! I dunno perhaps I be anti social.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

This is not silly!! You should be banned.

Woop. Zoop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

Dr. Loon wrote:
    This is not silly!! You should be banned.

Woop. Zoop.

It's def not an serious important thread!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

i thought ye all had a big orgy in the toilets :(

woosaysdan wrote:
    i thought ye all had a big orgy in the toilets :(

Oh of course we do... I forgot to put that part in! ;)

nope its too late my fantasy is ruined i hope your happy with yourself!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

poor woos, there are definatley some girls who make out in the loo, same as some of them walk round the changing room in the nip (put it away already- we aren't guys, we don't fancy you), but there are also plenty who just chat- and in a case of lack of free toilets share a cubilcle to cut down on cueing time. i think you'll find the younger the girl, the bolder the girl, older (20+) girls don't care really. the loo becomes a place to gossip, bitch, chat, fix your hair+make-up and of course use the loo

i need pics just so you can prove your not only saying that!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

sillyness++ please.

i just left the toilet seat up and didnt flush the toilet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

but why would I lie?
    anyway, from google to u!
    Girls1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

personaly i go all by myself coz i'm a big girl (",) but my mates do it for a chat or sometimes to hold the toilet door closed to do drugs or to borrow stuff like tampons or make up

sillyness++ please.
    If this isn't silly, I dunno what is...but hey maybe this story will help.
    When I was in school me and a mate made jelly in a toilet bowl. It was pretty cool, We needed boiling water but the nearest we could get in school was coffee. So we had coffee flavoured jelly moulding in the toilet, of course we panicked with the first batch and flushed it coz we thought we heard someone comin. It was a futile attempt at vandalism but at least it was better than our failled attempt to frame our history teacher for a terrorist attck

but why would I lie?
    anyway, from google to u!
    Girls1
    why did you look that up? try searching for girls kissing in the toilet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ravenhead

personaly i go all by myself coz i'm a big girl (",) but my mates do it for a chat or sometimes to hold the toilet door closed to do drugs or to borrow stuff like tampons or make up

don't know about the doing drugs bit but the rest sounds pretty much like my normal girlie trip to the loo!!

and what way do ye leave the toilet seats?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭climaxer

Just wondering girls - you know the way we have women in our toilets now with the hairspray, perfume, lollipops etc. standing by the sink - in nightclubs that is. It kind've annoys me as I feel obliged to take some perfume and then give them money and feel guilty sometimes if I use my own. What do ye do?

Woody we leave the toilet seats down - depends how drunk you are though. Sometimes you wouldn't even notice.

Nasty_Girl wrote:
    If this isn't silly, I dunno what is...but hey maybe this story will help.
    yes that story is silly. its so a 'you' story too. pld!

yes that story is silly. its so a 'you' story too. pld!
    i'm going to take that as a compliment... and fyi, I don't know what pld or any of that other stuff means except fyi lol and btw.

climaxer wrote:
    Woody we leave the toilet seats down - depends how drunk you are though. Sometimes you wouldn't even notice.
    hee hee hee ive never been called woody before

woosaysdan wrote:
    hee hee hee ive never been called woody before

I think you are liking it though aren't you Woody? ;)

• Advertisement

i stand in front of them and take out all my own stuff and offer it to my mates, i dont accept tisue for my hands off them either. i dont like being guilt tripped into giving someone a tip they are getting payed to be there.

its kinda erotic

i stand in front of them and take out all my own stuff and offer it to my mates, i dont accept tisue for my hands off them either. i dont like being guilt tripped into giving someone a tip they are getting payed to be there.

I try that but still fecking feel guilty. Wish they weren't allowed be there tbh.

woosaysdan wrote:
    its kinda erotic

I'm getting a mental image of you as Woody in Toy Story getting dirty thoughts ;)

heres a tip for them next night, get a different job!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ravenhead

Exactly , they are such a pain in the bum!!! & The way that they stare at you when you use your own stuff, ' just bugger off will you'!!!!

climaxer wrote:
    I'm getting a mental image of you as Woody in Toy Story getting dirty thoughts ;)

ha ha yea the email of toy story 3 mommy new toy :D

sex toy story!!! staring woosaysdan as woody

ill take you to infinity and beyond.

• Advertisement

ravenhead wrote:
    Exactly , they are such a pain in the bum!!! & The way that they stare at you when you use your own stuff, ' just bugger off will you'!!!!

Ravenhead yes its the staring that annoys me - sometimes its like they are looking through you!

Woody in Sex Toy Story featuring Climaxer the ultimate battery for the latest toys. She just goes on and on and on!

Advertisement