Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pingu clubbing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Beat that!!!! I dare ye!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

stephen p wrote:
    Beat that!!!! I dare ye!!! :D

good going there stephen,my second try i got 932 and for life of me cant get over 700 now...aghh....its good though!!!

aghhh just got 1006...forget it got 1143...woo hoo....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

mad m wrote:
    good going there stephen,my second try i got 932 and for life of me cant get over 700 now...aghh....its good though!!!

aghhh just got 1006...forget it got 1143...woo hoo....

1143??? Nah I don't believe ye! Prove it!! Hehe!!! :D
    Only joking, fair play to ye mad m!!!! Can't be arsed having another go!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭flyinfishmonkey

Its classic. Every time his head hits the ground it sounds like someone sayin "Buzzin".. rofl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

i got 999.9, may not be the farthest but looked cool nonetheless

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

818.3. Not bad for a first attempt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭jared almasy

a 1006, a string of 900's and then a very creepy 666. i cant seem to break 700 now...dammit. great game though, sounds like 'puddin' when the head hits the ground. maybe they'll change all the other yeti games, like the golf one and the new skiing one too :D

EDIT: w00t, just beat my score http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/stormforce/Nice%20Things/bestyet.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Love that bouncy sound for some reason O_o

Advertisement