Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Wheel Of Time Book

Options
  • 30-10-2000 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

Got this from the Tor website.. Tor being the US puplisher of the WoT books.

Winter's Heart, the eagerly awaited sequel to The Path of Daggers, by New York Times bestselling author Robert Jordan, sweeps stores on November 7.
    The Wheel of Time turns and Ages come and go. What was, what will be, and what is, may yet fall under the Shadow. Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

Rand, with Min, is on the run, and Cadsuane, in Carhien, is trying to figure out where he is headed. Mazrim Taim, leader of the Black Tower, is revealed to be a liar. Faile, with her companions, is a prisoner of Sevanna's Sept. With Elyas Machera, Berelain, the Prophet, and an "army" of disparate forces, Perrin is moving through country rife with bandits and roving Seanchan. In Ebou Dar, the Seanchan princess known as Daughter of the Nine Moon arrives. In Tar Valon, the schemers and counter-schemers in Elaida's White Tower are shaken to the core when the rebels appear suddenly outside the walls.

Yummy.. I can't wait.

Kegs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

god, i think im about to cum....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

well if that's the case WWM, remind me *not* to borrow that particular book off you!

You should wait for the paperback, it just might be light enough to hold in one hand smile.gif

Sounds like a good addition to the series but still doesn't sound anywhere near to the end... I'm tellin' ya, he's gonna pop his clogs before he finishes...

no he isnt, hes not actually all that old.
    it takes him about 2.5 years per book. im sure he can last another 5 years.
    besides, he probably has the plot done, just needs to re-write it all in publishable form, so if he does die, we ransack his house, get his documents and then read the plot in rough draft and then happily sell the contents and live of the profits..
    good eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

I don't think the WoT will ever finish... it's just dragging on and on and on... but whose complaining? smile.gif

I just wish he'd churn the books out a little faster :P

yes indeed, after waterstones telling me porkys about it not being out until next week, i have got my mitts on this loverly hardback edition from easons,
    and very enjoyable it is to.
    bloody prologue is 87 pages ffs!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 [HIV]Frodo

kegser you suprise me ive been trying to find another jordan fan for ages.i had the prologe and was trying to give it away.to save people the 5 bucks you no.anyway happy reading.

Advertisement