Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Satellite broadband from €29.99??

• 09-11-2004 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

In my daze this morning waking up I heard an ad on the radio for Satellite broadband from €29.99 a month. I missed the name of the company, and can’t find it on google. It definitely wasn’t digiweb, and the website was something like www.3i.ie or something like that (none of those websites work).

Does anyone know the name of the company?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 nporiord

I think the site is e3broadband.ie

You actually need to buy the satellite dish from them for 500 quid and you also need a phonline for the uplink...

Bit of a bl00dy waste of time getting satellite in if you need a bl00dy ISP for the uplink dont you think?

I can forward you the email I got from them if you want...

nporiordatmailcitydotcom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

Check this thread out here: Electroplus

They are just resellers - so if you are interested, then do the sat setup yourself - or just use your existing sky dish if you have one. Then sign up with either europeonline or cpsat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Cant use Europeonline with a SKY dish...points the wrong way . Cpsat or Silvermead or Netsystem ...all in England.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

Muck wrote:
    Cant use Europeonline with a SKY dish...points the wrong way . Cpsat or Silvermead or Netsystem ...all in England.
    oops! Well spotted muck! :D

Advertisement