Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Motors Forsale sub forum

Options
  • 09-11-2004 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭

To try and help members selling cars, we've requested a sub forum from the powers that be*

This would mean all motors for sale would go into a much slower moving section, but they'd stay on the section a lot longer

If you want to comment - hopefully positively, I think we need five supporters or thereabouts - thread link here

* or claim to be

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Looking good.

Gmodified's idea for a form advert is excellent, so is John R's cross link idea - though it's still in the hands of the powers

Really this is just a sureptitious ****bump****

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Great idea - is it going to be under the Motors forum or the For Sale forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Great idea - is it going to be under the Motors forum or the For Sale forum?

Well, we've asked for it to be part of motors, possibly cross linked from the for sale board proper, though I've no idea if that's possible.

Me no speak computer ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Borzoi wrote:
    Well, we've asked for it to be part of motors, possibly cross linked from the for sale board proper, though I've no idea if that's possible.

Me no speak computer ;)

That would be good alright - would have to part of the For Sale board.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭tinofapples

I also think it would be a good idea.

• Advertisement
Advertisement