Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sports podiatrist?

Options
  • 09-11-2004 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭

hi

ive only been running a few months and was just about to join a club in my local area, andway, i developed shin splints,

its now 12 weeks since i first got them and just cant seem to shake them, can anybody reccoemend a sports podiatrist of physio, whatever my best option may be, im really getting disheartened now, its 12 weeks, i thought that i would be fine within 6 at least

thanks guys, any help would be great

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I was always quite happy with Portobello physio on Lennox street in Dublin but you don't actually say where you are ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

im in Tallaght, so yeah, southside would be great

i was about to make a booking with some people in Ballycoolin road, a fair distance from me, especially without a car

thanks laot

Advertisement