Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problem picture messegeing

Options
  • 09-11-2004 8:04pm

I just bought a sagem myx5-2, pay as you go from meteor. When i send a picture messege to people, instead of the people getting the picture, they get a messege saying you have to go to the meteor website and register to see this picture. Is their anyway to fix this and have the picture go straight to their mobile. Thhanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭BigMoose

Are the recipients also on Meteor? Cause as far as I know Meteor can still only send MMS to other Meteor. I'm sure I've heard talk of the interconnects for MMS between Meteor and the others being sorted, but I dont think it has been yet.

Yeah the recipients are on vodafone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

to send an mms, you need to call meteor and have them activate you for GPRS and MMS.

you can, just recently send MMS to O2, and meteor say Vodafone is coming soon...

I believe MMS between Voda and Meteor is now live.

Are you sure?

• Advertisement

Collegues told me it had but I've not personally tested it.

Advertisement