Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taking Back Sunday

Options
  • 09-11-2004 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

I know this post is on the gigs thing aswell but I can't contain my excitement.
    They have finally decided o come to Ireland. Its on 16/01/2005 in the Ambassador at 8pm. Tickets a simple 24.50, hopefully my Chemical Romance will support again.
    Anyone going to go and see them?
    I cannot wait!!!!HELL YEAH!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

I have a few friends that love them. I'm as of yet, undecided. I think they have a very "At the drive in" sound to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Not a big fan but if My Chemical Romance play, hell yeah! Why is it I always end up going to gigs for the support acts?

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Faddymackshyte

Support comes from Fight Star and Communique, slightly disappointed, but I'll get over it!!
    COME ON TBS!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

If My Chemical Romance were supporting them i would have gone without a doubt. I don't think i'll bother now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MCR !"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY WHY WHY WHY !
    i had a final exam the next day anyway, so oh well.

• Advertisement

Screw it all, I don't care about the support bands, Taking Back Sunday are brilliant live, I saw them during the summer and they blew the crowd away.Pity they played really early in the day, we were dying of the heat and of being awake too early!!!
    Both albums are awesome, no faults!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭snuffles

The support bands for TBS are highly disappointed. Communique are way too poppy, and I've heard tell that the tall one from Busted is in Fight Star.

This does not bode well. Not well at all.

Doodee wrote:
    I have a few friends that love them. I'm as of yet, undecided. I think they have a very "At the drive in" sound to them.

Thats because they were majorly influenced by "At The Drive In", but that shouldn't be a problem!! I still am disappointed by the support and yeah, Charlies busted is in Fightstar!! If you look at Fightstar, they look emo, but when Charlies in Busted, he looks punky!!

Advertisement