Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best nightclub for young women of easy vertue in Kilkenny?

Options
  • 09-11-2004 11:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭

title says it all really... if youre in a group of lads in kilkenny for one saturday night where would be the recommended venue for picking up some easy tarts?!?

standard/age/weight/etc. not important.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

nm wrote:
    title says it all really... if youre in a group of lads in kilkenny for one saturday night where would be the recommended venue for picking up some easy tarts?!?

rofl. :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

nm wrote:

you are a hero

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Used to be "the coo" in my day. Now Club 55 i think. Am sure Nero's would be a good bet too!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

itchycoo park used to be called scratchycoo park...
    but that was a long time ago..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

haha , oh thats just a classy post , if only i was single one saturday night , id be a woman with a pulse with standar bits etc so i could fit into that category nice ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭djpaul

nm wrote:

The Venue Ormond st. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

The Koo is were you'll find all the young ones and all the Auld ones and a few Dublin slappers down for the weekend who would'ent mind a bit when there pissed!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 kkcats

The koo would be the place to go if you wanted to find loose morals at the weekend. The place is jam packed with Dubliners on hen weekends

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Itchycoo Park > Bentlys > Club Life > Club 55

Even with all the name changes, the place will always been known as the Coo in KK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 kkcats

the koo or Club Knife :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

mick_irl wrote:
    Itchycoo Park > Bentlys > Club Life > Club 55

Even with all the name changes, the place will always been known as the Coo in KK

Is'ent it also known as a ****hole ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Tony_ire

Koo??? Ididn't know what you meant there for a while. You mean Club 51 in O'Faoloins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭gaui3d0pnbz86o

yes many a hen night in the koo\culb 51

for a classier women try langtons nightclub, only itll be harder to pull then koo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

so If I got this right the Coo is the place to go.
    So where is a good place for a load of lads to kick off proceedings on a saturday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

I'd say he's had his weekend by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,395 ✭✭✭✭noodler

The sheer number of good looking women in langtons the weekend I was there was a sight to behold.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭NoelJ

Is koo still around or is langtons the best now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

I'd say he's had his weekend by now.

Oh but would it make a great ending before it is locked for him to come back to this thread and let us know that he met his wife that night.

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

don't forget your hurl

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I'm gonna forward these threads to the historic Kilkenny Facebook page

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

I think biddy earlys would suit you for the start u pyb

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Doff

I'd say most of the original posters are probably married by now!

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Schindlers Pissed

I was a barman in The Coo/Kilford/Peigs in a past life.....great (hazy) memories.....does anyone remember Peigs?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,414 ✭✭✭✭road_high

I was a barman in The Coo/Kilford/Peigs in a past life.....great (hazy) memories.....does anyone remember Peigs?

Is Club 51 (ie the Coo) still operating as a night club like it did in the 90s/early 00s?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

vague memories of the place, lots of brown wooden furniture and panelling if I remember correctly. A bit of a novelty bar like the emigrant which was where yindis is now.

Doff wrote: »
    I'd say most of the original posters are probably married by now!
    Tho probably not to the women of easy virtue:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

I thought langtons was were where cousins hook up and land deals are negotiated. As an outsider you might get a ride but any hope of inheritance is off the cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ghost_rider

LOL :)

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭KK4SAM

.....does anyone remember Peigs?[/QUOTE]
    I did Peig in secondary school !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

KK4SAM wrote: »
    I did Peig in secondary school !!!!!!!!!!!!

All the lads did Peig in secondary school. :pac::pac::pac::pac:

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Advertisement