Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else having Ripwave problems tonight?

• 10-11-2004 12:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,205 ✭✭✭✭

At least Im assuming its the Ripwave modem that is the problem.
    My router is spending most of its time filling its logs with DHCP Discover/Request then its has a success and 2 minutes later its off discovering again :(
    It has been working fine for me (100ms pings to boards, 50k/sec D/L) but its been arsed now for about a week.
    Gonne ring em tomorrow, was just womdering if its just me or not (tonight especially)?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

Looks like the curse of the ripwave strikes again, it seems to work for awhile and then not in my experience anyway and a lot of experiences from other people in boards :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Probably dropping out.

This means that it is picking up a connection but then when that connection goes below a certain quality/strength threshold the modem goes off looing for another high site.

Advertisement