Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lolth m8 - about your offer to organise the continuous story

Options
  • 19-12-2000 5:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭

Lolth m8, that was a kewl idea about editing pout the crap and making it one long story :-)

could you also add the stuff from part 1 and make it one long continuos story

would be mucho appreciated m8

thanx a million

Joe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

done. *all* unnecessary comments have been removed (including my own I might add before someone screams "unfair").

Best thing would be for the two parts of the continuation be copied over into the original story thread, in order, and by the original poster. That way you can get it all in one thread for easy reading smile.gif

If people want to post comments, discuss it, or suggest an idea they mmight think about a seperrate thread just for that purpose.

If people want to be obnoxious, deliberately post something in the hope of starting an argument and basically start acting the git, might I suggest you try a different board.

/oops, I must have forgotten to switch off my "masterful" mode last night....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Nice one lads. It's nice to see something being made of the thread I started wink.gif

I was actually thinking of nabbing the text, editing it down, adding my own parts and posting up a complete story based on it... but let's just see how it goes first, I guess...

bard2.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Not till after christmas at least please Bard. Im not done yet smile.gif

Advertisement