Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mission to the planets

• 10-11-2004 1:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,008 ✭✭✭

Was onto night on the BBC,drama/documentary...its in two parts second part on next week.Have to say this was Brilliant!cant wait to see other part.The way they did it was great.And it all looked and felt so real.The part were they landed on Venus and they only had a 2hour time span was great,the way some of the cameras while on Venus inploded because of pressure they were encountering on the planet.Theyhad on a special suit made of titanium which only lasted an hour....all i can say more please.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

Yeah twas quite good. Trust the Beeb to make decent docu-dramas.
    I quite liked the Sun fly-by sequence. Some view.

Shame some of the Astronauts are so irritating. I couldnt spend years copued up with them. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭landser

yep, it was pretty damned good. The characters are pretty annoying. I think the Brit medic has caught something fatal though, so no more of him. At least they kept the women pretty plain... there'd be nothing worse than being cooped up with a stunner and a stalker ( in every sense) for 6 years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

mad m wrote:
    Was onto night on the BBC,drama/documentary...its in two parts second part on next week.Have to say this was Brilliant!cant wait to see other part.The way they did it was great.And it all looked and felt so real.The part were they landed on Venus and they only had a 2hour time span was great,the way some of the cameras while on Venus inploded because of pressure they were encountering on the planet.Theyhad on a special suit made of titanium which only lasted an hour....all i can say more please.....

Sounds great, pity I missed it, it repeated at the weekend maybe?

Advertisement