Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone else READING....

Options
  • 29-12-2000 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

"house of leaves" by Mark Z. Danielewski.

two words: "isanely" and "creepy"

I Live

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Two questions.
    Good? Crud?

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

depends on how you like your fiction. if u dont mind rotating the book as your reading or holding a mirror or maginifying glass up to the page, u should enjoy it. there are a lot of hidden messages in it aswell, but i've only found one frown.gif

I Live

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by whitetrash:
    if u dont mind rotating the book as your reading or holding a mirror or maginifying glass up to the page, u should enjoy it. </font>
    LOL
    Is this like a 3d picture book or something smile.gif

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Paladin:
    Is this like a 3d picture book or something smile.gif
    </font>

its bizzare, pages are written backwards, or with only one word on a page, or crossed out or upside-down. apparently its to control the speed at which you read the text.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭[IAR]Nevermind

i thought that book was ****in deadly

• Advertisement

did u find the 2nd code in the letter from truant's mother? its a poem, but i haven't got a clue what it means - if anything.

Advertisement