Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iraqi freedom allows lesbian sex shows?

Options
  • 10-11-2004 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/917782.cms

okay apparently the SOURCE of the story is the "news of the world" so its probably rubbish.... still... it would be interesting to know if the matter was really being investigated by the proper authorities.

I wonder what law they were breaking though? Is lesbianism illegal in iraq?

personally i wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing was a hoax.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

I'm quite sure this was a religious law...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

Down with this sort of thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

Careful now!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

indeed, if its in print it must be true, reminds me of the "POW pictures" that showed british soliders abusing prisoners, or was it each other in a UK barracks.......

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

It is more fuel to the fire TBH. You have the insurgents and AQ taking about the "Animals trying to take over your country" and then you have this and torture pictures.

• Advertisement

Hobbes wrote:
    It is more fuel to the fire TBH. You have the insurgents and AQ taking about the "Animals trying to take over your country" and then you have this and torture pictures.
    I think both sides have a bit more to worry about atm than hot lesbian action.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

SkepticOne wrote:
    I think both sides have a bit more to worry about atm than hot lesbian action.

i dunno about US style enforced democracy, but hot lesbian action is definately a cause I can support!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Redleslie2

Some shark minded entrepreneur should compile a 'best of operation iraqi freedom' video/dvd featuring scenes of girl on girl soldier action, prison torture, aerial bombardment and urban warfare. Make a fortune.

Fap fap fap.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Where's the torrent?

dahamsta wrote:
    Where's the torrent?
    You people are destroying the industry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

both of those girls are very slim. like no muscle slim. Not really built like soldiers.

Here's a link to the original News of the World article. Contains some pictures that might not have been acceptable in the Indian publication though people clicking on the link will be mainly interested in the implications for Iraqi war and occupation.
    THESE sickening scenes are from the secret lesbian sex show video at the centre of a Ministry of Defence investigation.

The depraved film of two pretty girl soldiers performing degrading acts as drunk squaddies jeer them on was shot six weeks ago—inside a British Army tent in the heart of the Iraqi war zone.

But last night the two blondes and other troops involved—all members of the Royal Engineers—were being quizzed by the Royal Military Police Special Investigation Branch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The News of the Screws proberly could'nt belive thier luck - War and blondes snogging! Fantastic.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

If this occured in a barracks, no-one would care except the royal engineers.

Half of us would have enjoyed it along with all the squaddies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

"THESE sickening scenes"

Can someone explain what is so sickening?

As the inquiry progressed last night, a source from the Redcaps' investigation team told us:

"This is the first time in my 20-year Army career I've come across something like this. It's very much a one-off.
    Yeah right. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Falklands, anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Trojan wrote:
    Falklands, anyone?

That was lesbian sheep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,417 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Nuttzz wrote:
    "THESE sickening scenes" Can someone explain what is so sickening?
    The journo didn't get to see the video himself. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Bloody hellfire! Well I'm off to offer support to the embattled ;) British forces, Bye! :D

Advertisement