Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

99 Opel Astra Parts

Options
  • 10-11-2004 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

First of all, I know nothing about cars, except car parts are meant to be notiorusly expensive. Is there any websites I can shop around to get a car reg light plastic cover?

Thanks,
    LK

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LeperKing

BUMP

Anyone give some places to try?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

you should be able to pick 1 up in a breakers yard. Where are you located?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

LeperKing wrote:
    First of all, I know nothing about cars, except car parts are meant to be notiorusly expensive.
    Sometimes they are, sometimes they aren't. Give your nearest Opel dealer a ring and find out what the retail price of the part is, then if you decide that the price is too high, go to a breakers yard or place a 'wanted' ad in the Buy and Sell. Pieces of trim can sometimes surprise you by being affordable, but it always best to check.

'c

Advertisement