Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 24-01-2001 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭

Cool book

It's the little changes that wreck your head though

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

i started on this one after seeing the 2 movies so i didnt really notice any changes.
    Though he does say in it that it is not ment as a straight sequel, just carries on some elements.
    But great books though, next one is good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

if this was the one where they were all on a ship together checking out the comet, it is my least favourite.
    in fact, i dislike them all except 2001.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I'm reading 3001: Final Odyssey at the moment and it seems to be written in a very simplistic unimaginative style... or maybe I just expect too much ...?

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted. -Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929-1968)

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Sputnik

I have to say i thought 3001 was the weakest of the lot. I think most people were expecting somthing better for that one.

Advertisement