Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fishtail labret jewellery

Options
  • 10-11-2004 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭

right, i was at my orthodontist yesterday, and obviously as a dental professional he advised to take out my labret stud, as it has caused a slight amount of wear on my gums.
    now while its not that bad, and doesn't seem to be getting worse, im obviously a little concerned, and i've heard fishtail labret jewellery can reduce this.
    i checked around online and they seem to be long bars with a ball at the top, so im slightly confused as to how it works. is the bar bent or cut or what?

also, does anyone know where in dublin i might get one? they are available online, but its alot of hassle for one little bit of jewellery.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

I was getting quite a bit of gum erosion so removed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

but i dont want too :(
    i love it so much!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Your gums your choice :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭church

i recommend you just buy it off the internet. the studios here charge 2 or 3 times the normal prices. in one place mentioned above i asked how much they were selling a plug for and it was nearly 5 times what i paid for it at the convention last year!

Advertisement