Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB Mix Up - Sound Familiar

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 KELTICKNIGHT

NEW HERE.just been checking about satilite broadband,there is a few around the country.over priced as normal.at moment fo going with broadband4ireland. download speed of 1mb.there installation is 300 euros with hardware and installion.unlimited is 37 euros per month.ther is cheaper with limits on downloads.there is also silvermed in uk who provide service here,
    cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

hey Kelticknight,

I know its only your first post and all, but this is a bulletin board not a text messaging board. This means you can use proper punctuation and even put spaces after your full stops, nobody will mind, really they won't, in fact if anything I'd say they would be thankful, I know I would. Basically your post was painful to read, your spelling and grammar were awful (and unchecked I'd wager). Please, please, please try to respect the other users and post sensible easy(ier) to read posts and sort out the punctuation, you really aren't stuck for space.

Baz_

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 916 ✭✭✭MicraBoy

I know its only your first post and all, but this is a bulletin board not a text messaging board. This means you can use proper punctuation and even put spaces after your full stops, nobody will mind, really they won't, in fact if anything I'd say they would be thankful, I know I would. Basically your post was painful to read, your spelling and grammar were awful (and unchecked I'd wager). Please, please, please try to respect the other users and post sensible easy(ier) to read posts and sort out the punctuation, you really aren't stuck for space.

Aside from which broadband4ireland isn't a service provider, its an information service? So we're none the wiser. Anywho welcome on boards.
    They better turn up i have to book a day off work for this, if they dont i will go ballistic

Gline I hope ur hooked up by the time I get back from lunch!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

Im up and running, fair play to them, they were on time and quick, i am only 2.4km from RTE mast, it is average 7ms ping to the mast, and 125k download.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 916 ✭✭✭MicraBoy

Once you get that call from the installation crowd everything seems to go sweetly with IBB.* Woot!

Welcome to the real world! :cool:

*Disclaimer: It did for me and Gline anyways!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

Hmm, lastnite connection seemed a little slow, maybe its just me, i'll have to test it more

Advertisement