Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo Comp Forum

Options
  • 10-11-2004 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭

Hi
    any chance of getting a sub forum on the Arts/amin/Photo for a photo challeenge we want to run?

The challenge will run for a month and then the Photo comp can be wiped as we will start again?

Please see the Forum Thread for more information.

cheers
    Darren/Brookies
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I started a thread like this asking for this type of forum when it was originally thought of. I think about 4 people replied saying they supported it.

Its got my support anyway.

The Photoshoppage forum is not really the place for it pickarooney.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Yeah, the problem is that I'm incapable of reading what's actually written. I read Photoshop three times in the post above. Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Other competitions could post there as could ordinary users who'd be interested in entering competitions. Sort of a heads up on new competitions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭chewy

i support it?

yeha i don't know what happened last time I think everyone went on holiday or something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

i would like to add my support to this lobby group, sorry forum request.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

any other support for this new forum?

As I said, there seems to be alot of support for it in the Art Forum, but noone is bothered posting here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

Shouldnt the Art/Anim/Phots Mod be able to set up the sub-forum themselves or just simply make a direct admin request to get it done, It shouldnt really be such a big deal

Hi
    I PM's the mod for Art/Anim/Phots just waiting for a reply on this request.

cheers for the advice

• Advertisement

The mod wont be able to make a sub forum, you'll need to get an admin to do it.
    And afaik it wont be done without sufficent support for the sub forum, thus this thread was created.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭CutterIE

A sub forum sounds like a good idea

Cheers

Cutter

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Sure, temp forum created.

Wan the Cloud.

Thanks Guys :-)

Cloud, could you please make someone who is interested in the photo comp at least a comod of the forum? The current mods seem to have no interest in it.

i have also requested this through a mod on the forum
    I can mod this as i am trying to get this running and sorting rules on this also.
    also I have created the Gmail account where people can submit there pictures so it kinda makes sence?? hope so any how :D

Advertisement