Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

It has to be said

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

she was before she became all butch

/me thinks back to the days when she first arrived on our screens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Ever since she got her hair cut!

Didn't think she looked great when she started .. good ... but not great

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

I am glad cactus that you are a Molly fan like myself and Bob se is a most beautiful creature alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭bob sexington

shes fantastic.met her twice of mania weekend last year,she was sitting one down from torrie wilson, and made torrie look very average,hard to believe , buts its true.i will post photos of me and her at a later date

Advertisement