Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why wasnt this man running for President

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭MeatProduct

RasTa wrote:
    Sorry if it has being posted already but this is a excellent speech and is worth seeing if you havent already

http://homepage.mac.com/njenson/movies/timryanlow.html
    I bet it didn't get a bit of airtime in the US. He seems quite capable.

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Nothing too unique here - a lot less restricted than others - why? Because he doesn't have the pressure of having to look voter-friendly to 50+ million. That's why he wasn't running for President.

As Jon Stewart stated 'Often it's the candidates with no chance that have the freedom to say what they actually feel'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 claidheamh

Oh it gets airtime on C-Span...albeit probably @ 3am.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,247 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

A democrat with teeth? :eek:

The guy could go far. At least, I hope he does.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

1) I doubt he's a millionaire
    2) Majority of americans seem to be in favour of the war in Iraq
    3) He attacked the president and therfore is a traitor, saddam lover, freedom hater and terrorist sympathiser QED
    4) Hes too young

[edit] No I was being cynical :rolleyes: [/edit]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

Great, so Bush is a liar, tell us something we didnt know, of course he doesnt say what he is going to do either......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Fair play to him, still didn't stop 68 million asswipe Americans for voting Bush in again.

Respect for Americans = zero

• Registered Users Posts: 24,247 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

This was posted earlier on AH but it's relevant to your last post BolBill:

http://daffy.sorryeverybody.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 claidheamh

BolBill wrote:
    Respect for Americans = zero

Upon what evidence do you conject the coadunation of all Americans?

Hopefully it is not akin to the baseless collective reasoning some Americans use when viewing the International community.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

only something like one or two percent voted for nader and wasnt it somewhere like 40% didnt vote. Gotta say, i dont have a lot of respect for the country, no left wing or even center left movement

• Advertisement
Advertisement