Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

affiliates?

Options
  • 10-11-2004 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

Could boards use affialiates link, looking at all the commercial sites people link to couldnt you earn a few pennies from that?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Yes. I'd say more but the minutes from sekrit boards meetings are sealed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Do these even make money worth talking about? By which I mean more than a few euro a month...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Well I would say the majority on here use Amazon, CD Wow & Play on here and they all run affiliates schemes so what harm would there be in having links to those sites. Even an extra couple of euros coming in would be better than nothing.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Working on it, first we want to get the subscribers system up and running again.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

DeVore wrote:
    Working on it, first we want to get the subscribers system up and running again.

DeV.
    horray! i can get my red-stars!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

yeah is there much longer to wait? i would like some red stars too

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

DeVore wrote:
    Woohoo
    My €50 keeps on talking to me. It wants me to spend it a pub but I don't want to give in.

Advertisement