Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Great Players in Football Manager 2005

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Yup I prefer Guarin to Mascherano.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

I highly recommend Ben Arfa and Aliaksandr Helb. Kenny Cooper isn't bad either.

My Man Utd team

Stekelenberg

Jankulovski_Ferdinand_Kompany_Dede

Schweinstieger_Kaka_Hleb_Adu

Cavenaghi/Adriano_Rooney

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

I'm preferring Mascherano to Guarin at the moment (for the DMC role) - I partner the DMC with an AMC so he needs to do a lot of work and I find Mascherano does a better job of it. Guarin seems pretty versatile and plays well as a right-winger when required though.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Geg124

Diego is a pure class AMC you can get from Porto for 7m in the first season.
    Petr Cech is also a class goalkeeper. i bought him for 13m in my third season so u wud get him cheaper in the first or second season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

Geg124 wrote:
    Petr Cech is a class goalkeeper.

Not as good as Stekelenberg.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

lafortezza wrote:
    Andres Gonzalez DC with left foot
    Very good player, average rating of about 7.65 for me. Still wasn't my first choice though, I found he was prone to lapses of concentration or just pure stupidity in big matches (cost me the CL when my first choice CB pairing were injured.). Naldo & Heinze with Mascherano ahead of them was an unbeatable defensive setup for me... won the PL unbeaten, conceded only 9 goals.

Salomon Kalou is a very good winger, should cost about £4m. Ajax generally produce a load of talented young players whose contracts will be unprotected if you're patient.

Advertisement