Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email on Nokia 6230

Options
  • 10-11-2004 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,
    Can anyone offer me any help in setting up email on a nokia 6230 please? I had an email account working on my old 7650 simply by creating a mailbox and putting in all the details, password, servers ect but I can't seem to get it working on the 6230

I'm using a meteor sim card, I have downloaded the MMS and GPRS settings and have them working fine. I rang meteor and they said I need to download ISP settings from nokia and use them to get internet services working so that I can use the email function. I downloaded the settings but I'm not sure what to do with them :confused: Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    Cheers,
    Paddy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

ya i wouldnt mind aswell also havin problems with meteor with the email on 6230

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Slice

The email on the nokia 6230 is through email client which means you need to go into messages>settings>email settings and find out the settings from your email server. so if you have an eircom.net account for example email them and ask them for the specific settings required - such as iPOP username/password ect - don't just email them asking for email client settings for the nokia 6230 if you know what i mean

Advertisement