Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greyhound

• 10-11-2004 10:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭

A man had a champion greyhound, who won all the races. One day during training he noticed it was slightly vering off to the left of the track. He watched this happen each time round, and the dog would nearly come off the track. He brought the dog to the vet, and asked what was wrong. He said, there's something wrong with the dogs head. And the trainer says, what can I do about it? The doc says, you need to insert 2 lead weights into the right side of the skull. The trainer says, and how would I do that? The doc says:

With a 12-gage double barreled shotgun
    (for all you not-so-fast people out there, that's means the dog is no longer good for racing.)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Well, thank you for condescending like that, it really enhanced the joke...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

..I dont get it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

nice one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

Surely shooting the dog in the head would kill it? The dog wouldn't be able to race at all then.

Oh, and thanks for leaving the long gap before the punchline........

.....it really added to the suspense.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

could you explain in again, slower and with diagrams,

because I dont see where its funny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

whats a dog?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Any half decent vet wouldn't recommend putting down an animal by blowing its head off. Yes its effective, but not the cleanest or most humane way of putting an animal down.

I don't really find your "joke" funny. Congratulations on being a complete tard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 932 ✭✭✭yossarin

now now, remember how to express not liking a joke:

boo !
    (for all you not-so-fast people out there, that means i didn't like the joke.)

Charter wrote:

Also folks - I do not want to see abuse because you didn't like their joke or it's been posted before. Even if this is the worst joke you've ever heard, please don't make a post saying "That's crap!" or whatever. Instead, please use the rating system build into the boards software (you'll see it at the bottom of a thread - choose from 1 to 5 stars of a rating).

So enjoy and post funnies!

I see nothing wrong with the way i voiced my opinion, however upon close inspection mp3guy broke the charter by not being funny ;) :rolleyes:
    Anyway if the rating system is whats called for I shall giver everyone in this thread as is appropriate

"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

that didnt take long :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

woof!

more abuse!!

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Wait a minute, why didn't he bring the dog to a vet instead? I would get a second opinion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭mp3guy

ok, whats with the uptight comments? It's a humour forum, not an animal rights forum, relax! Anywho, i didn't invent it, just heard it somewhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

no one give a **** about the dog in you joke mp3guy, but for those not-so-fast mp3guy's out there people were being sarcastic and condecenting because

1:) It was not funny

2:) Your "not-so-fast people" at the end was stupid when considered in conjunction with point 1 above, as fast people post funny things here

3:) Its not funny

4:) I heard several not funny things today and have posted none of them on the humour board

"Anywho" be more funny please or post in the after hours forum

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I'd also like to add that it was not funny. As in "news report" not funny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,378 ✭✭✭positron

and I thought I was in the humour forum.. oh wait.. !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭monkey tennis

Linoge wrote:
    Oh, and thanks for leaving the long gap before the punchline........

Yeah, it made the joke at least 10 times funnier :rolleyes:

Advertisement