Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heat 3 of the BSOP

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

I'm sorry to say I won't be able to make that time like I said.
    It does have to be schedueled to suit the majority so best of luck in the game guys :)

Greg

PS Thanks for the generous offer Ken.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Edser

"after the SA tournament" isn't a time, what if someone (me possibly) isn't playing in the SA tournament?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

7:30 would be a good approx. - won't be too far wrong.

Beat I can do unless those of you in Heat 3 can arrange a more fixed time

Hyzepher

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Thanks Hyzepher, think thats the best time for most Heat 3 people.

Corben, can you use more punctuation and less text-sp3ak please, sorry to be a grammar nazi.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,517 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Hi Guys, if the heat is on too late, I may have to give it a miss due to other commitments.. So my humblest apologies to Quozl if this is the case..

Otherwise, I'll see you there for the SA tournie, and hopefully the Heat afterwards...

• Advertisement

Heh never mind my moaning Krusty other commitments are bound to pop up sometimes.

My current aim for the BSOP was to finish ahead of Dev, but what with him getting a free ticket to the final this month and me not being able to make my heat I have my concerns :)

You can make it up to me by making the final and knocking Tom out first, I think I'd be drawn with him then :))

Greg

PS Sorry Tom, but when winning the whole thing is such a long shot we have to set our own goals!

Did only 4 people really show up for this?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Yep 'fraid so and we didn't even play. So we have to decide what to do now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I think 10 people (3+3+4) in the monthly final was the suggested solution.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

It was a suggestion :) but I have left it in the capable hands of our organiser Hyzepher to decide.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Edser

Hi Guys,

Belated apologies I didn't make this, had to go to France and just back today.

Rgds,
    Ed

Advertisement