Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor to Meteor free texts

• 11-11-2004 10:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭

Hello there Meteor users!
    I'm just wondering if Meteor still offer free texts to other meteor phones 24/7. I can't find any information regarding this matter on their website. I'm kind of annoyed with vodafone, and if meteor still offer this service i will definately be changing over.
    Cheers,
    sjones.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Yes just topup by 20 and its a curse!

12689 Received SMS since march, its great but gets a bit out of control.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭pclive

Unfortunately customers who sign up now no longer get free texts

This offer is still available for customers who signed up before september i think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭fletch

They are not offering free Meteor to Meteor texts to new customers anymore, only existing customers...If you really want this, buy a second hand Meteor sim off someone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Arse, My timing sucks. I was going to get the gf to sign up too. We both had meteor phones three years ago. Should have held on to them :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭fletch

sjones wrote:
    Arse, My timing sucks. I was going to get the gf to sign up too. We both had meteor phones three years ago. Should have held on to them :mad:
    Slap an ad on boards askin 4 2 meteor sims...never know your luck

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Cheers fletch (:

Advertisement