Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rednecks in Crawdaddy this Fri and Sat

Options
  • 11-11-2004 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

The Redneck Manifesto will be playing in Crawdaddy this Fri 12th & Sat 13th November. Hopefully some of you can make it along. Details below:

Fri 12th November
    The Redneck Manifesto
    The Dublin Guitar Quartet
    Crawdaddy
    10 Euro

Sat 13th November
    The Redneck Manifesto
    Schroeder Sound
    Crawdaddy
    10 Euro

Tickets are now on sale in Road, City Discs and Freebird.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Would love to go tomorrow but it's not looking likely....:(
    xm

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭dead air

awh.. thought it was rednex, that would've been special

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭IanluvsKathleen

funny guy!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

I'd rather see Rednex or Manifesto of the futurists or indeed the the

thats because your a spa. they totally ruled on saturday.

• Advertisement

I'm suprised you could hear it, rumour has it your head was jammed up Ritchie ass

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

bandit wrote:
    I'm suprised you could hear it, rumour has it your head was jammed up Ritchie ass

With a name like bandit I imagine you'd know more about jamming things up men's asses in fairness...

At least they dont wear black leather drum gloves like a certain fat welsh band i know do you angst rock listening motherfcuker.

With a name like bandit I imagine you'd know more about jamming things up men's asses in fairness...

Forming a posse against me I see well judging by your name I'd say your into denim and kids and kids in denim

At least they dont wear black leather drum gloves like a certain fat welsh band i know do you angst rock listening motherfcuker.

Ah go back and listen to some more Eatern European acid sciffle then deny ever liking them after they get signed............................STEAMER

bandit wrote:
    Forming a posse against me I see well judging by your name I'd say your into denim and kids and kids in denim

Ah go back and listen to some more Eatern European acid sciffle then deny ever liking them after they get signed............................STEAMER

Quickly cuntears, rumour has it that there's an attention seeking, self mutilating, talentless bell-end gone a disappearing in an attempt at some publicity for his tard band. GO...QUICKLY.... for the sake of mediocrity.

• Advertisement

bandit wrote:

laughing.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

they totally ruled on saturday.

Dammit!
    :mad:
    xm

Quickly cuntears, rumour has it that there's an attention seeking, self mutilating, talentless bell-end gone a disappearing in an attempt at some publicity for his tard band. GO...QUICKLY.... for the sake of mediocrity.

That was 9 years ago you small bean regarder its good to see your fingers miles away from the pulse jammed right down your Japs eye but what I do see on the horizon and have seen since 1994 is a bunch of middle class pseuds releasing albums that are so far up there collective ring pipes that they are finding wisdom teeth......

"Hey Tom why use a plec when we could use spinal chord, it'll sound great... "

laughing.jpg

Nice pussy

bandit wrote:
    That's the only pussy you'll ever see

Ohhh, stop it you're killing me. What witty repartie... :rolleyes:

What's next, my da is bigger than your da?

pray.jpg

Ohhh, stop it you're killing me. What witty repartie... :rolleyes:

What's next, my da is bigger than your da?

QUOTE]

My cock is bigger then your cock

bandit wrote:

My cock is bigger then your cock

Priceless stuff really. Comedy gold.

This is you:

idiot.gif

Advertisement