Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreamweaver MX 2004

Options
  • 11-11-2004 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭

Anyone know any good online stores selling Dreamweaver MX 2004 at a realistic price?

P.S Why is it if I'm in America I can now order it on www.macromedia.com for 299 dollars (231 Euro) while in the European store on that site it costs over twice as much @ 479 Euro :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭mfitz

tut-tut bold.

banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

479 seems to be the european guide price, www.multimedia.ie have it at the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I'd delete the link quick before someone (with a big steel cap toe!) sees it.......

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

yeah mfitz, people usually get a ban from a forum if they post a link to that site...

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭ken90

Harry2001 wrote:
    Anyone know any good online stores selling Dreamweaver MX 2004 at a realistic price?

P.S Why is it if I'm in America I can now order it on www.macromedia.com for 299 dollars (231 Euro) while in the European store on that site it costs over twice as much @ 479 Euro :rolleyes:

But to ask Harry's question again
    Why are we being charged over 100% more?

And 479 Euro is + VAT

I was going to buy Studio MX 2004, now I wont.

I HATE RIPOFF

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭gaz123

oh dear. really. after the first one you'd think they'd learn.

banned.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

TmB wrote:
    I'd delete the link quick
    Said he, quoting it...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

hmmm, got a bit sidetracked and didnt get round to cleaning that one up.

seriously though. Please, no more links to warez or illegal keys etc.

I know it costs a ton and is certainly outside the price range of the average dabbler but lets try to keep the shady workarounds off the boards.

thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

If you're a student Harry, you can get Studio MX with a student licence for about €250-€300. I'm not sure of the exact price, I just glanced at the posters in college.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Harry2001

Thanks for the answers lads!

I think I will get a mate in New Zealand to order it for me for US$399 :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement