Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The first Yassir Arafat joke is in, and it's football related

• 11-11-2004 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

Arafat was a huge fan of British football, he's being buried in a Newcastle shirt, Tottenham shorts, and Rangers socks.

He wants to make sure he's buried in the Gazza Strip. Arf.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

:D

Thats brutal!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,778 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

you only got that today?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Now that is ****e!

Bit early yet dont you think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

jank wrote:
    Now that is ****e!
    It takes a lot to make me laugh (not that I don't like humour) but that joke certainly did. How could you think it was shíte?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

I dont know? I just thought i was chessey and the man is only dead a few hours. And he forgot Lazio

;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

I posted that in humour 2 or 3 days ago!

I'm not proud :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

bad, bad joke
    yet i still laughed....... :D

Advertisement