Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap XBOX?

Options
  • 11-11-2004 5:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi,

I wouldnt be a big gamer by any means but am interested in getting my hands on a cheap XBOX with games. Any ideas where?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

they're 179.99 in GAME with a game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Kegathor

Sweet. Christmas comes early for The Mighty Kegathor

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

199 with halo and halo 2 from harvey normans. you get the chance to go the whole way from birth of halo to the now rocking game of halo 2.
    If you own any two games for the xbox make them halo and halo 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,189 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I think it's cheaper in Xtravision (by a tenner maybe) - but the games with it are limited.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

think its time to rub some vinegar on the wounds! im gettin one tomorrow with a dvd remote, two pads(one of which is the worst pad i have ever seen) for 80 euro!! :D sorry but i had to tell.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Ave

evad_lhorg wrote:
    think its time to rub some vinegar on the wounds! im gettin one tomorrow with a dvd remote, two pads(one of which is the worst pad i have ever seen) for 80 euro!! :D sorry but i had to tell.
    Second hand?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

may as well be brand new. i tested it out and it is perfect. not a scratch on it.

Advertisement