Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ben Folds Cancelled

Options
  • 11-11-2004 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

rescheduled to june 8th :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I have tickets for bloc party and ben folds but then found out they were on the same date I didnt know what to do then the bloc party gig was moved and now so has ben folds :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭butterfly

is it same venue? here's hoping it's moved to somewhere ever so slightly bigger so i can get tickets please!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

butterfly wrote:
    is it same venue? here's hoping it's moved to somewhere ever so slightly bigger so i can get tickets please!!

Same here! :confused:
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭ba oom bop didi

yep same venue but maybe people might return some tickets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Macseamusa

man id love to see him play

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 LeonaK

I seen him a year ago or so in The Ambassador. He was supporting the Divine Comedy. Crappy headliner, crappy venue. He was AMAZING. He didn't have a band - just him and a piano. One of the best gigs I have ever seen in my life. Blew the Divine Comedy right out of the water :D

I hate the Divine Comedy. Actually that's not really true - they've had some pretty good songs. I just hate that poncy git....

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Sinister Pete

Hiya gang.

Sorry I've been so quiet but I,ve been in Japan and getting on the net isn't easy. What has all this got to do with Ben Folds?

1. I was going to miss the show but now I won't. Wooo hoo! Truly a fantastic gig last time.

2. Picked up two Japanese pressings of Ben Folds' stuff. Can't wait to play them on the air next year!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

I hear Ben Folds had to cancel the gig after choking on his own irony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭ba oom bop didi

magpie wrote:
    I hear Ben Folds had to cancel the gig after choking on his own irony.

Har de har har :rolleyes:

Advertisement